IE<= 10: I can type characters inside contenteditable=false element -


this dom structure:

<div contentediatble="true">    <span contenteditable="false" class="my-block">      <span contenteditable="false">my block</span>      <i contenteditable="false" class="icon-remove">x</i>    </span>  </div>
root <div>looks textbox:

in ie 9 , 10, when click root <div>, suppose caret after <span class="my-block"> element, , when typing, words should after whole block.

but actually, when start typing, characters inside <span class="my-block"> element(rather after), followed <i contenteditable="false" class="icon-remove">x</i>, , can delete contents of <span class="my-block"> using backspace(but not delete whole span)

this annoying , it's hard fix. ie makes tons of troubles developers :(

however, expected result works in ff, chrome , ie11.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Oracle EBS .ClassNotFoundException: oracle.apps.fnd.formsClient.FormsLauncher.class ERROR -

c# - how to use buttonedit in devexpress gridcontrol -

nvd3.js - angularjs-nvd3-directives setting color in legend as well as in chart elements -